A wall mounted coffee grinder could prove really useful for a variety of people. While there are not that many coffee grinders out there that come with their own wall brackets, you can easily fix them on the wall yourself.
Mounting Your Coffee Grinder
The best way to mount your grinder depends on the appliance you have obtained. As you have seen in the examples, there is a difference to the mounting method for stainless steel and wood. The shape of the grinder can also influence the mounting methods available to you.
Finding the best way to mount a grinder can take a little time, but it does not have to be impossible. You won’t need too much in terms of supplies either, just a nice set of brackets and maybe a mounting plate.
But which coffee grinders are worth putting on your wall? Let’s give you some prime suggestions!
1. KRUPS F203 Electric Spice And Coffee Grinder
This option is one of our personal favorites, as it provides grinding for both spices and coffee. If you like to grind your own spices as well, we can certainly recommend wall mounting the KRUPS F203. If you decide to mount this option, please take our recommendations into consideration, as this option has a slightly oval shape.
To mount the KRUPS F203 Grinder, you want to be using smaller brackets. Since the grinder has a slight oval shape and is relatively compact, there is less space for your mounting brackets. Nevertheless, you can enjoy your wall mount coffee nonetheless by some strategic brackets at the bottom of the appliance. Alternatively, you can put on a ring mount that surrounds the appliance completely for more stability and sturdiness.
Now that we have covered the wall mount side of this appliance, let’s take a look at some of the features of this coffee grinder. The KRUPS F203 comes with stainless steel blades, enabling you to obtain a uniform grind. While we usually do not recommend stainless steel for fine grinds such as espresso, this new coffee grinder will provide you with an outstanding fine result nonetheless.
When you choose the KRUPS F203, you can also count on some safety features for your wall mount device. When you are trying to make wall mount coffee, you always need to make sure you close the lid properly, otherwise the appliance won’t work. So, this kitchen-ready wall mount coffee grinder can prevent many problems.
Learn how to brew the best coffee of your life
Sign up now to get started with our easy to follow and easy to implement guides. You'll never want to drink instant coffee again!
2. DDSKY Vintage Coffee Grinder Mill
Many people have an antique coffee grinder mounted to their wall, and with good reason! An antique coffee grinder mill makes a beautiful decoration, but it is remarkably functional too. If you have a vintage coffee mill laying around, we urge you to use this vintage mill in your kitchen or living room as a decoration.
Of course, some cast iron antique coffee grinders can be quite expensive. So, not all people will have a cast iron grinder ready to mount. However, you can easily get a vintage kitchen coffee grinder for a smarter price online.
One of the best antique/vintage options for you is the DDSKY Vintage Coffee Grinder. You can use this as a wall mount coffee grinder or a decoration, whichever purpose it fits best in your kitchen.
Evidently, most of these designs are made with cheaper materials, but this does not mean that the wall mount coffee grinder is any less durable or functional. The DDSKY has a lovely antique shapes and comes with three adjustable modes, enabling you to receive all grinds, from fine to coarse.
There are several ways you could hang this on your wall. As the main body is made of wood, you can use a wooden plate and some brackets to put this on your wall. You can also put some brackets underneath if you want the coffee grinder to stand out more than the mounting plate.
- Manual Coffee Grinder -- Fully Functional Old World Mill Grinds Coffee Beans for Fresh, Home Brewed Espresso, Java; Also Grinds Spices, Nuts and Herbs
- Delicate Shape -- Manual driven grinder antique style design makes your cooking so much more fun with this hand coffee bean mill. The base of the grinder is coated with a rubber which can prevent the grinder from moving when it is ground
- 3 Adjustable Modes -- The ground coffee powder is divided into three types: coarse, medium and fine. You can rotate the adjusting piece upwards or downwards. When the upper part is thicker and lower, the lower part should be adjusted to 0.25mm gap to avoid friction increasing or stoppage. When the adjustment piece is adjusted, the buckle and other accessories can be installed to work
- Easy to Operate -- Simply place the coffee beans in the bowl of the coffee grinder and turn the handle several times. The ground coffee then falls into the drawer and so you have coffee
- Scope of Application -- Perfect for coffee shop displays,as a birthday gift, or simply to grind coffee beans
3. OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
If you are looking for a coffee grinder that is more new in terms of aesthetics, you may want to consider the OXO Brew Conical Burr. The OXO is the best option for espresso, which requires a very fine grind that can only be obtained through conical burrs.
The OXO Brew Conical Burr delivers quite a few settings. In fact, it comes with fifteen basic settings and additional micro settings, ensuring that each grind comes out just the way you want it.
Because of the rounder shape of this device, we do not recommend mounting this particular coffee appliance on its back. The round shape could reduce its stability, so we recommend brackets on the bottom instead.
- Durable 40 millimeter stainless steel conical burrs create uniform grounds for optimal flavor extraction
- 15 settings (plus Micro settings) let you adjust your grind to suit your taste
- One touch start timer keeps your last setting, just push to grind
- Hopper holds up to 0. 75 pounds of Coffee beans. Product Dimension - 12x7.4x16 inch
- Grounds container accommodates up to 110 grams (enough for 12 cups). never use water or other liquids to clean the inside of the grinder/burrs
4. JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder
Coffee grinders can be made from various materials; this goes from traditional wood to more modern stainless steel. While stainless steel can be more complicated to mount than the wooden option we mentioned earlier, there are still many reasons to choose the JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder.
One of the interesting features of this coffee grinder is its built-in grind selector. With this feature, you can benefit from eighteen different click settings, each enabling you to get a different coarseness or fineness. It also comes with a removable crank, which proves useful for maintenance purposes.
It is also important to know that this press contains ceramic burrs. Since ceramic burrs are able to produce much finer grinds, they tend to be best for espresso and other coffees that require much finer grounds.
When you mount this stainless steel option, we do not recommend mounting it on its back or on the bottom. Instead, a mounting ring could be the better option. Make sure you measure the diameter of the JavaPresse and obtain a rubber mounting ring with a stainless steel back.
It will go snugly around your JavaPresse and subsequently on the wall. However, make sure you do have some space between the stainless steel back and the ring itself, as the lever of the press needs the room to be turned manually.
- BUILT-IN ADJUSTABLE GRIND SELECTOR - with over 18 click settings ensures you have 100% precision & control over the coarseness of your coffee beans making for the perfect grind to start your day.
- CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE: Our removable hand crank mechanism consistently eliminates over 90% of the noise that electric grinders produce. No batteries, power, or long plastic cords needed to operate your portable compact manual grinder.
- PATENTED CERAMIC COMBO BURRS - Our signature burr grinder blades are designed and tested through three professional grade inspections to last 5x's longer than stainless steel blades.
- COFFEE IS IN OUR DNA - Each JavaPresse product is designed to liberate and empower you to transform your favorite whole bean coffee ritual into an extraordinary daily experience.
- FREE COFFEE - Every Javapresse grinder comes with an unique code to redeem a free bag of whole bean coffee ($21.99 value).
Last update on 2020-07-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API