Are you a real coffee fanatic with countless filters laying around? Would you like a better way to store your coffee filters and are you looking for filter storage that matches your needs? No need to worry, because we have some outstanding suggestions for you today!
Best ways to store your coffee filters
1. OXO Good Grips Airtight Pop Round Canister
Contrary to popular belief, you do not have to spend an exuberant amount of money to get a storage solution for your coffee filters. Some are extremely affordable and can hold all your coffee filters with the greatest of ease.
One of the affordable options is the OXO Good Grips Airtight Pop Round Canister. As the name suggests, this particular coffee filter storage solution is airtight and is unlikely to affect the quality of your filters. You don’t have to mess around with handles either, as this filter holder simply pops open.
Please note that the OXO Canister is also a favorite for food storage. So, even when you decide to put your coffee filter collection somewhere else, you will always find a use for this favorite storage solution.
- 1.9 quart size is ideal for a 1lb bag of coffee beans, granola, nuts and more
- These airtight storage canisters keep your dry foods fresh and your countertop organized
- Push the button for an airtight seal, push again to release; button ‘pops’ up to double as a built-in handle
- Each size is perfectly calibrated to store common household staples including cereal, flour, sugar, pasta, rice, coffee, nuts, snacks and more
- Lid unsnaps for thorough cleaning; silicone seal is dishwasher safe, hand wash other parts
2. CAFEMASY Coffee Filter Holder
Some coffee filter designs have been around for many years and are still some of the best options for your coffee station today. One such an option is the CAFEMASY Coffee Filter Holder.
The CAFEMASY has a classic design that makes it easy to store but also take your coffee filters from the holder . It is ideal for filter paper, as it comes with a special cover that protects your filter paper against dust and moisture.
- Made of high quality acrylic plastic, Comes with a cover, dust-proof and keeps the paper filters clean,windproof, moisture-proof, durable and reusable.
- Specification: 4.92"L x2.56"W x 6.89"H/12.5x6.5x17.5cm. It can hold about 100pcs 1-2 and 2-4 cup size, cone-shape and fan-shape paper filers.
- Multifunction，It is not merely suitable for coffee filter papers, but also can accommodate notes and storing napkins as well.
- Standing design, easy to put and take the paper filters.
- Ideal for home, office, coffee shop, hotel and so on.Please note that the filter papers are not included!
3. AuldHome Enamelware Coffee Filter Holder
While the designs of most filter paper holders are quite beautiful already, some filter paper containers are made with decoration purposes in mind. One such as filter paper container is the AuldHome Enamelware Coffee Filter Holder.
The AuldHome coffee filter container sports a farmhouse chic design. The container has coffee written on the front and a cone-shaped design, which fits all your filter paper perfectly. You can also mount this container on the wall, which makes getting your coffee filter a lot easier!
- FARMHOUSE STYLE: Vintage shabby chic retro classic decor with white enamelware distressed style coffee filter holder
- COLOR: Distressed white [cool undertone, not warm]; black lettering, painted, distressed style
- FOOD SAFE: FDA approved, fully tested for food use, lead free
- CONE-SHAPED FILTERS: Ideal for the most common sizes of disposable cone shaped filters, not intended for basket filters
- MULTI-OPTION: Can be wall-mounted, hung on the side of an appliance or cabinet, or also is free standing and will stand on the counter.
4. Bamboo Coffee Filter Holder
Some homeowners provide minimalist storage solutions in a natural color and material. If you prefer a natural color and a more minimalist look, we are sure you will appreciate the Bamboo Coffee Filter Holder.
As the name suggests, the Bamboo Coffee Filter Holder is made from a natural bamboo material and therefore provides a neutral color. The beautiful color is also enhanced through a small layer of varnish.
The Bamboo Coffee Filter Holder is our first option that looks a little different from the traditional designs. While it looks increase minimalist, you will get plenty of use from this one. After all, you can use it to store up to a 100 coffee filter papers!
Like some of the other options mentioned in this overview, the Bamboo coffee filter container is freestanding; this means you do not need any additional mounting tools or brackets.
- 【Material】Sturdy solid Bamboo with smooth varnish, elegantly accommodate with coffee bags.
- 【Size】This coffee filter container can hold 100pcs cone paper filters size 4
- 【Handy】 Easy to put and take the paper filters
- Keep your coffee filters organized with a beautiful bamboo coffee filter holder.
- Package: 1x Bamboo Filter Paper Holder (not include papers)
5. Unibene Bamboo Coffee Filter Container
Do you like traditional options, but want to benefit from a more minimalist design? Fortunately, you can find a combination of the two with the Unibene Bamboo Coffee Filter Container.
If you have different coffee filters in your home, then you could use a container that enables you to keep these filters as separate as much as possible. Fortunately, you will find this option with Ubinene. With this container, you can store multiple coffee filters while keeping them separate.
The Ubinene bamboo container also has a really good capacity. As you can store 140 coffee filters of various sizes, this container will be suitable for even the most hardcore coffee lovers.
- A perfect solution to store and organize your coffee filters, no more filter boxes taking up space!
- Made of well-constructed bamboo, renewable, durable, functional and aesthetically pleasing. Wake up in every morning with the company of coffee and bamboo!
- Contains up to 140 filters, all size Hario V60, Melitta and Chemex filters (#1 #2 #4 #6) could fit perfectly.
- Comes in gift pack, ideal gift choice for coffee lovers
- Dimension: 7'' x 4'' x 2.5'' Weight: 7.4 oz
6. ARGENTA Walnut Cone Coffee Container
Manufacturers are getting more original with ways to mount coffee containers to a wall. First, we would like to introduce you to the ARGENTA Walnut Cone Coffee Container, which is mounted to the wall by a magnet!
Even though the ARGENTA is only suitable for cone filters and not any other items, those who use cone coffee filters will adore this particular option. The containers is made from a stunning combination of brass and black walnut, which will blend perfectly in any kitchen.
Contrary to some of the other containers we’ve mentioned for cone filters, the ARGENTA can only hold onto 80. Nevertheless, it can still hold three sizes; this includes #1, #2, #4.
- This Gravity Arm cone coffee filter dispenser can hold up to 80 cone coffee filters and gives a graceful boost to the organisation of your kitchen space
- Only for cone coffee filters. Our proprietary gravity arm design ensures that any amount of coffee filters is held perfectly.
- Wall-Mounted with a Strong Rubber Magnet or Damage-Free Adhesive patch (included in the package)
- Durable black walnut and polished brass makes it one of the most beautiful pour over accessories
- This coffee filter holder can hold up to 80 cone coffee filters, #1 #2 #4 cone filters
7. KOVOT Coffee Pod Holder And Organizer Mug
If you have coffee pods instead of filters, we want to mention this particular option for your kitchen. This wired coffee pod container gives you all the storing room you need for a variety of items; this includes of items such as coffee pods, but it can also be used for filters.
The KOVOT Coffee Pod Holder and Organizer also contains a beautiful design. It has a metal plate in the middle, which spells the word coffee and has a cup image. In other words, this container will look beautiful in any kitchen.
- Wire Coffee Pod Storage Holder In A Fun Mug Design
- Contains Metal Plate With Intricate Detailing Of A Coffee Cup And The Word “coffee”
- Great For Storing All Kinds of Items Aside From Just Coffee Pods
- A Beautiful Accessory To Any Kitchen Or Home
- Measures 7″ Tall x 6″ Diameter
Additional Original Coffee Containers
Now that we provided you with some ideas for all your filters, let’s take a look at some cool coffee containers too. Just like your filters, you need a proper place to store your coffee. After all, you don’t want it to be affected by sunlight or other environmental factors that could affect the flavor.
1. OXO Good Grips Airtight Pop Container
This airtight container will protect your coffee like none other, and it is quite affordable too! The material blocks 99% of all UV rays and can hold 1 lb of your favorite beans.
In addition to the protective material, you can also count on the convenient design of this container. As it has rounded corners, it can be used for pouring very easily.
- Coffee POP Container blocks over 99% of UV rays
- 1.5 qt Container is perfect for a 1lb bag of coffee bean or coffee grounds
- Airtight seal with the press of a button
- Container corners allow for easy pouring
- Perfect for coffee, tea, spices, and other moisture- and UV-sensitive foods
2. The Gator Cannister
When you like that perfect combination of traditional shapes and modern colors, you cannot miss out on the Gator Cannister. The Gator Cannister is designed to keep coffee as fresh as possible, and uses a stainless steel construction to do just that.
The Gator Cannister is made without BPA, and this is beneficial for your valuable coffee collection. Since coffee actually emits CO2, the design of the cannister releases that CO2 without leaving in oxygen that can influence the beans or grind.
One of the additional handy features of the Gator Cannister is the calendar on top of the lid. That’s right, this option comes with its own calendar! This means coffee lovers can track how long beans or grounds have been in the cannister. Using the calendar can also reduce any wasted grounds or beans by keeping a close eye on the date.
- Fresh, Fresher, Freshest. You pay for prime quality ground and whole beans, so it makes sense to take care of them. This premium stainless steel container looks the bee's knees and loves your tea and coffee like a Kardashian loves a selfie
- Safe from flavor-destroyers. Coffee naturally emits harmful co2 which needs venting away. Our zero-BPA canisters have innovative freshness valves to release co2 but lock out oxygen. Airtight, sealed containers stop this process and wreck coffee
- Track freshness for a dream brew for you and your guests. Sitting on top of the steel clasp seal lid is a calendar wheel. Logging the purchase or expiry date reduces waste and puts a stop to throwing precious coffee in the trash
- Drink better coffee. Unlike the competition, we never compromise on quality, service or your personal happiness. Our military-grade vault is no different in delivering more smiles per cup. The search for coffee that makes you smile ends right here
- We’re only happy when you are. Thousands of satisfied customers show that. Plus, our 100% satisfaction promise means you can choose this coffee storage solution with confidence. This time tomorrow you could be enjoying the experience of a lifetime
3. The HOKEKI Vault Jar
Another original option you will find out there is the HOKEKI Vault Jar. The jar is designed especially for dry goods such as ground beans, flour, sugar, and other food items that could become affected by sunlight or moisture.
As you may have expected already, the HOKEKI Vault Jar has the valuable CO2 valve that most of these coffee jars have. As mentioned with our previous option, the HOKEKI Vault Jar can remove the CO2 produced by coffee, while keeping oxygen at bay. As always, the release valve is completely free of BPAs.
The manufacturers of the HOKEKI Vault Jar have also thought about user-friendliness. In the design of this vault jar, you will find a premium coffee spoon and an accompanying slot to put it in. So, the time where you had to search for that spoon or scoop is completely over!
Like some of the previous options mentioned today, the HOKEKI Vault Jar comes with its own calendar, enabling you to set the storing date or the expiry date. Once again, this can prevent waste and ensure you can enjoy your favorite coffee beans when they are still fresh.
- [Rust-Resistant Stainless Steel Container]: HOKEKI’s airtight food storage vacuum sealed coffee canister is carefully crafted with premium food grade stainless-steel metal with a metal clamp. Container flip top lid is made of high quality BPA-free plastic. This is the perfect vault for Dry Goods，Food, ground coffee beans, tea, flour, sugar, and herbs more!
- [One Way Co2 Valve]: Built in air breather valves helps guarantee freshness of your coffee beans by keeping air out and free of harmful oxidation. One-way co2 release gasket is BPA-Free.
- [A Premium Coffee Spoon For Free]: You no longer have to look for a spoon everywhere！The unique design of the spoon can be attached to the jar. We offer complimentary stainless steel coffee spoons and smooth silicone handles for perfectly measured portion for more precise brewing. Exquisite food storage containers will make your kitchen counter look more classy.
- [A Numerical Day & Month Tracker]: You can set the storage date or expiry date with the date tracker on the lid of HOKEKI coffee canister. This will help you keep track of the freshness of your coffee to prevent waste and enjoy a rich and fresh coffee at any time.
- [Worry Free Purchase]: At HOKEKI, we stand behind our products with our Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty. You have no need to worry about not loving your purchase as we promise to return 100% of your money if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.
4. The Veken Coffee Canister
If you like the HOKEKI Vault Jar, but want to keep your options open, you can have a look at the Veken Canister as well. The Veken Canister has many similarities compared to the HOKEKI, but comes with a slightly different design.
The Veken Canister has a CO2 valve that is made with silicone rubber. The rubber used for the valve is also free of BPA, ensuring your fine coffee beans remain unaffected when they are stored in here.
While the Veken Canister may look quite compact on the outside, it does have quite a reasonable capacity. You will find that this particular option can store a whopping 45 cups of coffee, so you can brew quite a bit when you choose this option.
- ☕Freshness is everything -- Our Coffee canisters help maintain the freshness of your Coffee beans by keeping air out and free of harmful oxidation with a one-way Co2 valve and 100% BPA-free silicone rubber seal.
- ☕High Quality Stainless Steel -- as a Coffee lover, you must never compromise on the material and quality of your Coffee Container. Veken containers are made of thick, high quality Stainless Steel to create a comfortable environment for coffee beans.
- ☕Date tracker & free Scoop --Ensure your Coffee is always fresh and not expired. You can set the storage or Expiry dates with the date tracker on the lid of your Veken Coffee storage canister. We also offer a free stainless steel coffee scoop, which can be Attached to the hook！
- ☕ perfect size & scale line --our Coffee Container has the perfect capacity to store 45 cups Worth of Coffee beans and the scale line will help you recognize when it is time to add more.
- ☕ Manufacturer support-- enjoy a 2-year product and lifetime customer support from the manufacturer. If you find any problems or defects with your purchase, it will be replaced, free of charge.
A Final Word…
Whether you store coffee or filters, it is important to choose quality containers and jars. After all, oxygen and even sunlight can ruin good coffee in a heartbeat. Fortunately, the suggestions we provided you with today will give you a thorough overview of the features you need and the designs that will protect your cuppa against flavor-destroying components.
Last update on 2020-03-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API