If you are looking for a good coffee maker which allows brewing nice-tasting coffee at low cost, then this Bonavita BV1800 is really for you. Let’s take a closer look at this review to discover this amazing unit more.
What is this thing anyway
This is a great Drip coffee maker that claims to offer great performance at a low price. It is said to share many common things with Technivorm, but at the half cheaper price. It impresses users with smooth performance, powerful function, and is a desired coffee maker to hundreds of coffee drinkers all over the world. What do you think about ringing it to your kitchen right now? Yeah, let’s go into details about it as below.
What are the main features?
Some of the key features coming with this magic Bonavita BV1900 can be summarized with some of the main bullets as follow:
- It is specifically designed for an exact amount of water as long as coffee contact time
- It is designed with a high-grade stainless steel appearance
- The 1400-Watt –heater claims to be able to automatically heat water up to perfect brewing temperatures- 205°F
- It allows brewing up to 8 cups of nice coffee (40 oz) within 5 to 6 minutes
- The 55-Watt-warmer claims to keep the brewed coffee always warm
- The 2-hour auto shut-off feature allows you to program the warmer
- It is a high-quality product by Germany
- It is recognized by SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America) for quality
- It comes with a 2-year-warranty
- It is BPA free
Yeah and here are more specific explanations.
It offers perfect cups of coffee whenever you want
As being mentioned earlier, this great Bonavita brewer is a German-engineered machine. It is designed with a glass carafe which claims to be able to brew ideal coffee with perfect water temperature, exact contact time, and proper coffee grounds saturation. In addition, the including of a 1400W thermal block heater allows the machine to reach appropriate water temperature quickly and the separate keep-warm heater makes sure that your brewed coffee will be always warm enough for you to enjoy, plus, the a 2-hour shut off ensures the safety when using the function. After all, what you will get is a perfect cup of coffee whenever you want.
It is a SCAA-Certified brewer
This great Bonavita BV1900 8-Cup is one of a few brewers which have been recognized for great quality and smooth performance by SCAA- the Specialty Coffee Association of America. This means that this exceptional machine has met standards determined by the SCAA.
This magic German-engineered brewer comes with a 1400-watt heater which allows water to reach its proper brewing temperature with ease and efficiency. Furthermore, it is designed to include exact amount of water for each brewing, proper contacting time between coffee grounds and a shower head for a complete coffee grounds saturation and ideal extraction.
Fast Brew Time
This wonderful coffee maker claims to give you an exceptional performance which allows you to brew up to 8 cups of content (with 5 oz. a cup) each brewing within just 5 to 6 minutes. Related to this, the exceptional brewer is designed with a 55W- heater to keep the coffee warm within 2 hours. Plus, the auto shut off feature is included for safe using. The built-in water reservoir is easy to fill in water with wide opening for you to pour water and clear markings for you to know the maximum water level. Last but not least, the special boiler heater is designed to release water only when it is at the ideal brewing temperature (200-205 degrees F).
This amazing Bonavita BV1900 8-Cup Coffee Maker comes with a warranty of 2 years. Within this period of time, you can ask for free mending or even exchange a new one if the mistakes are due to producers.
As it is mentioned earlier, this exceptional Bonavita BV1900 8-Cup shares many common things with Technivorm- a long-established brand. One of them is the attractive sleek minimalism. Furthermore, the whole machine is covered with a good-looking short stainless steel column which also functions as a platform for the water reservoir built in. The water reservoir lid includes the showerhead, which is fixed in a position over a separated tube. The filter basket is somehow similar to the traditional pour-over brewer and directly goes with the carafe, instead of being slotted into the unit as usual. All of these parts work together to build a simple and attractive coffee maker.
This Bonavita BV1900 is even small and light in comparison with Technivorm, which used to impress users with a neat construction. For instance, the water reservoir lid has hinges which can dislocate with slight pressure. More than that, the Bonavita is skillfully engineered, and the brushed stainless steel attachment helps to protect the important parts from wear and tear.
What are the pros?
The pros coming with this exceptional Bonavita BV1800 can be summarized with some of the points as follow:
- It is attractive with high quality Stainless Steel
- It is also easy to clean
- The filter basket is especially designed for easy filling, brewing, as well as cleaning
- The water reservoir has large opening for easy filling too
- The function of auto shut off after two hours claims convenience and safety
- The machine comes with a functional 1400W heater for quick brewing and perfect water temperature
- The showerhead claims to offer complete saturation of coffee grounds
- The separate heater available makes sure that your coffee will be warm longer
What are the cons?
Besides dozen pros above, this machine has some cons. Some people haven’t chosen it as it doesn’t allow you to make programming ahead of time or make adjustment it for your desired numbers of cups.
In conclusion, Bonavita BV1900 8-Cup Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe is aworth investing coffee maker. It promises great coffee with easy and fast brewing and convenience as well. Furthermore, the price is affordable. So if you are looking for a good coffee maker, I highly recommend you giving it a check right now.
- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 195°-205°F (91°-96°C)
- Optional pre-infusion mode wets freshly roasted ground coffee to allow degassing before brewing
- Flat-bottomed filter basket and larger showerhead allow for even better saturation and uniform extraction
Last update on 2019-12-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API