As far as luxurious espresso machines that can produce luxurious espresso shot every time – there is only one brand that can do the magic: Nespresso. Based in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso has built their name across the world as an exceptional and premium coffee and espresso brand.
Their Nespresso Espresso Machines are quite unique yet they have made their footprint in the competitive espresso industry. Known as a single-serving espresso machine, these can only make one cup of espresso at a time.
So, what is the hoopla all about? Nespresso Machines are dedicated to saving you time with prepping, extracting and cleaning. With that, Nespresso machines use what are known as pre-measured and pre-packaged capsules or pods.
All the action that is required of you is to place the pod inside the machine, press a button and the magic of the machine does the rest.
The Decision Maker or Breaker
This unique capsule feature has stolen the hearts of many espresso lovers. The biggest area that must be taken into consideration is the price-per-pod or capsule. This could make a drastic difference in the amount of money spent on espresso, in comparison to regular grounds. Depending on the type of machine that you buy, a pack of 10 pods can cost between $8-12. That would mean for every 10 shots of espresso, you would need to spend $8-12. When you are deciding on whether or not to make the plunge into the Nespresso Machine world, this is definitely a decision maker or breaker.
The Top-Rated Nespresso Espresso Machines
Nespresso Citiz C111 Espresso Maker
When it comes to Nespresso Espresso Machines, the Nespresso Citiz C111 Espresso Maker is one of their greatest inventions. Known to be the perfect machine for the perfect cappuccino and espresso, this machine is built to impress. With numerous features and a compact design, it will fit perfect and shine in every kitchen. Check out it’s impressive list of features.
- The Citiz C111 Espresso Maker comes with a beautiful and unique Aeroccino Milk Frother. This is known to make some of the best and creamiest froth of all Nespresso Machines.
- This machine was built with simplicity and the user in mind. With a One Touch System, a cup of hot, or iced, espresso can be made with only one touch.
- Do not worry about cleaning up a mess every time. This machine can store up to 10 used capsules at once. That is quite impressive in comparison to many other capsule-based machines in the industry.
- With a quite sizable tank of 34 ounces, the Nespresso Citiz C111 can hold enough water for several shots of espresso.
- This machine is known to be one of the fastest pre-heating machines of it’s time. With just 25 seconds on the clock, this machine will be ready and waiting for you.
Nespresso Pixie D60 Espresso Machine
Another amazing machine by Nespresso is the Pixie D60 Espresso Machine. This machine was built with the intention of minimal hassles on everyone’s part. This beautifully designed and compact machine is one of the easiest machines to operate. If you are unfamiliar with espresso machines – this could be the machine for you. This is the perfect machine for smaller kitchens or offices. Check out the list of features.
- With a thermoblock heating system, the Pixie is the perfect machine to extract a fast shot of espresso. Once the machine is turned on, it takes only 20-25 seconds for the machine to be ready. In other words, by the time you pick out your glass or mug, your espresso machine will be blinking, waiting for you.
- What makes this machine so perfect is how compact it truly is. This machine is EVEN SMALLER than the Nespresso CitiZ. The major difference between these two machines is the fact this one has a smaller water tank; however, it comes with a flashy feature of an LED light in the water tank.
- With several programmable buttons such as: lungo and espresso, the user has control over how much espresso comes out of the machine. On top of this, the delay in between shots is minimal. If you want to brew a group of shots for your friends, don’t worry! Pixie has your back.
Nespresso GCA Vertuo Line Coffee and Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother, Black
When it comes to the different lines of Nespresso Espresso Machines, the GCA Vertuo Line is one of the favorites among espresso fans. From its sleek and luxurious design to the numerous features, this machine is one of the must-buys of 2017. There is a reason why it is considered a top-rated Nespresso Espresso Machine and this is why.
- The Vertuo line Coffee and Espresso Maker is like no other in the lineup presented here. With the Aeroccino Plus milk frother, this machine can quickly, with zero hassle, produce hot or cold milk froth.
- This machine comes with the latest technology known as Centrifusion. This is a feature that allows for the user to seamlessly make coffee and Espresso with simply the touch of their finger. Without the hassle of having to switch from an espresso machine to a coffee machine, this one can do it all.
- The Vertuo Line has its own specific line of capsules and pods. With capsule recognition technology, this machine will know exactly what you are brewing and will create the perfect cup just for you.
- Unlike many other machines in the industry, this one can hold up to 20 used capsules! Due to the pod-technology and the capacity size, the cleaning-time spent with this machine is nearly nothing. Another major bonus of this machine
Nespresso D121 Espresso Maker with Milk Frother
Many of the other Nespresso Machines and Espresso Machines in the industry with pod-technology only offer the bare minimum of choices. The D121 Espresso Maker with Milk Frother was built for you. Not only does it have multiple options to make different beverages at the touch of your finger, but it is easy to use, clean and learn. Let’s take a look at the different features you can expect with this machine.
- Due to the pod-technology, this machine is extremely easy to learn and use for beginners. All you must do is insert a pod into the machine and it will do all the work for you. Within seconds, you will have a tasty and delicious cup of espresso or coffee.
- With a water storage capacity of 34 ounces, you will not find yourself filling this up quite often, unless you drink several shots of espresso each day.
- Similar to other Nespresso Machines, this one can hold up to 10 different used capsules at a time. This is the perfect feature for those who are in a rush and don’t want to clean the machine right away after an extraction.
- The user has the option to create Cappuccinos, Lattes, Macchiatos – all hot, or iced! That is a major benefit for the espresso lover. On top of the machine, there are two different features as well, espresso and lungo.
- The milk frother with this machine gives it more flare than others on this list. Out of all of Espresso Machines on this list, this might be the one to produce the best and easiest froth and steamed milk.
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
When it comes to compact and portability, this is probably your best bet. This machine only weighs 7 pounds and is small enough to be placed anywhere in your kitchen. With it’s subtle, yet sleek designs, it will hug any part of your counter top just perfectly. With features of a top-rated Nespresso Machine, the Inissia is an espresso machine worth looking into. Let’s take a look at its features.
- While the machine is compact and small, it is a little beast. With compact brewing technology, this machine can rapidly heat up at the same caliber as the other machines on this list. At the same time, it come packed with a powerful 19 Bar High pressure pump. This is extraordinarily powerful for such a small machine!
- In light of the pod-technology built into this machine, it is extremely easy for everyone to use and easy to clean up. You will not find yourself cleaning up ground beans or anything of that nature. In fact, this machine can hold up to 11 used capsules, which is immense for such a small machine. This is 1 capsule more than other Nespresso Machines.
- The Inisssa Espresso Machines provides two different programmable buttons for the user: espresso and lungo. While there may be only two settings, the purity and quality of each shot is unrivaled.
- After 9 minutes of inactivity, this machine has been programmed to automatically shut off. This is a part of the energy efficiency features.
- The machine comes with a folding cup tray, which is perfect for taller beverages, and also a 24 ounce water tank. While this may be smaller than others, you will not find difficulty in filling this machine up.