Top Keurig Coffee Makers: Keurig 2.0 Reviews
1) Keurig K350 2.0 Brewing System
The amazing K350(K360/K300/B350/B360/B300) series brewer lets you brew a 4-cup carafe, as easily and conveniently as brewing a single-serve cup, and everything is done with just a button.
Additionally, it is designed with revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, allowing you to read the lid of every K-Cup or K-Carafe pod, resulting in perfect beverage.
It also features a separate setting, allowing you to make some specialty beverages beside coffee like chai, hot cocoa, and mochas. Plus, it is said to be an innovative brewer with some additional features. Specifically, it comes with a 60 ounce -Water Reservoir, 2.4 inch – interactional black and white Touch Display, as well as a strength control for bolder coffee brewing.
The machine gives you up to 400 different choices of beverages, even iced beverages. To make sure that you have your right Keurig, please look at the machine logo to check your favorite selections of K-Cup and K-Carafe pods as well. Rather than the two main parts of a Keurig Carafe and K-Cup and K-Carafe pods for you to get started.
The full package provides you with some other optional accessories such as Keurig 2.0 storage drawer, Keurig 2.0 carousel, Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit, storage drawer, and thermal carafe. Some of other brands which play the same function as Keurig K350 include K450/K460/K400 (or B450/B460/B400)
- Keurig K350 offers various choice of beverages, rather than coffee,
- It is designed with the Keurig advanced technology, claiming that you can make the best use of the machine.
- You can make 4-cup carafe easily and conveniently, just by controlling a button.
2) Keurig K450 Brewing System
The K450 adds some more amazing features that are not available in more affordable Keurig 2.0 models. For instance, it includes a 70 ounce-water reservoir and auto on/off as well.
Plus, the water reservoir is also well-lit and includes a flip top lid. The touch display introduces more color, not simply black and white. It allows you to make your coffee a bit stronger by controlling the strength setting. And like any other brands of Keurig 2.0, it results in smooth and flavorful beverages.
It is also highlighted with programmable controls and adaptable user interface wallpaper. Some other Keurig brands sharing similar fearures are K550/K560/K500 (or B550/B560/B500).
- It introduces hundreds of varieties
- It is designed with Keurig brewing technology and includes Keurig Carafe, 4 K-Carafe Pods, 6 K-Cup Pods, Water Filter Handle and Cartridge
- The 70 ounce- Water Reservoir, Colorful Touch Display, Strength Control and adjustable Settings are included
- The clock is programmable and the on/off is auto
3) Keurig K575 Coffee Maker
Known as the ultimate coffee maker, Keurig K575 Coffee Maker is designed with the most advanced Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, specifically, it allows you to read the lid of each K-Mug, K-Cup, or K-Carafe pod so that you can brew perfect beverage.
This makes it one of our top candidates for the best Keurig coffee maker, period.
Like most other brands of Keurig, The K575 permits you to brew a 4-cup carafe, in as easy and convenient way as brewing a single-serve cup and with just a touch of a button.
You can make your choice out of more than 500 varieties from 75 brands you love. Some other brands that offers you the similar satisfaction are K560/K500 ( or B550/B560/B500).
- It introduces temperature control and a 12oz. K-Cup pod brew size as well.
- You can make choice out of five temperature settings for a perfect cup
- The including of 80oz water reservoir allows more before having to refill with the largest reservoir choice
- There are many choices of color for touch screen
- It requires hot water to work
- The K-Cup Pod brew size are 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz, K-Mug Pod sizes are 12, 14, 16, 18 oz. and K-Carafe Pod sizes are 22, 26, 30 oz.
Keurig K-Cup Brewing System
4) Keurig K10 Mini Plus Brewing System
This Keurig coffee maker allows you to brew a nice cup of coffee, hot cocoa, tea, or iced beverage within less than two minutes, with just a button touching.
With the variety of three cup sizes, this Keurig machine introduces a removable Drip Tray to include short travel mugs. You can operate the machine by simply pouring fresh water into the single-use Reservoir, select your preferable K-Cup pod, brew and finally enjoy your perfect cup.
If you have ever checked the brands like B10 or B31 Mini Plu, you will find that this K10 Mini plus operates in the same way.
- It is a discontinued model, the next generation of model K15
- It allows you to have a perfect beverage within less than two minutes
- You can select your favorite cup size from the three available cup sizes
- Rather than coffee, you can make perfect hot cocoa, tea, specialty, and iced beverages after some simple settings
- You can choose to brew 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes
- It offers a K-Cup variety pack
- The Drip Tray is removable
5) Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
The Elite Brewing System wishes to always give you perfect cups of coffee, and also cups of hot cocoa, tea or iced beverage within less than one minute. All of what you need to do is just to touch a button.
As the machine offers three different cup sizes, it offers comes with a removable drip tray to include travel mugs. It also introduces a Bonus 12 Count Keurig variety sampler.
This coffee maker has similar functions and features with Keurig brands like K45/B45 Elite ( or K40/B40/K55)
- It allows you to brew a perfect beverage within less than one minute
- It is optional among three cup sizes with a removable Drip Tray to keep travel mugs
- It has one handy water filter, 1 charcoal filter, 12-count K-Cup Variety Pack
- Rather than the main product of coffee, it allows brewing some other beverages like tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
- You can choose to brew 6 oz., 8 oz., or 10 oz. sizes
- Its on/off is auto
- Indicator lights are also included
Commercial Keurig Coffee Makers
6) Keurig K130 Brewing System
This Keurig brand used to be known as the B130 Brewing System. It is in good quality but is used in Commercial only. It is extremely easy to use with very clear instructions.
Everybody, even those who are first users can make use of the machine to brew a cup of coffee with no problems. Additionally, the machine includes K-Cups, making it easier to be kept clean.
And most importantly, it is good at making good hot coffee with low power consumption. Also, the machine is space-saving as it is compact. This, however, means that you can only use 8 oz cups. If you want10-12 oz cups, you’d better find another coffee maker brand.
- It allows you to brew a 8-ounce cup within less than Three Minutes with a Single-use Water Reservoir
- It has mug sensor, which means there isn’t any accidental spills, glass pots to clean, Break or Crack
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- It doesn’t leave any coffee grounds or wet
- It includes energy savings mode thanks to automatic on/off function
- Power: 700 watts
7) Keurig B140 Small Office Coffee maker
Keurig B140 is an ideal choice to offices of less than 15 members, boardroom or conference rooms. It introduces 3 different brew sizes, including 6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz. to operate the machine, simply press the Auto-Off to have it automatically off in two hours.
Also, the machine is able to drain its interior tank just through a switch control. Some of other noticeable things with this coffee maker are friendly travel mugs, a detachable drip tray, manual pour-over water fill and detachable water tanks
- It is a perfect choice to offices of less than 15, board room or conference rooms. You can sometimes hear a so-called B140 brewer, but it is actually another name of K140.
- It requires under one minutes to finish the 2 works: heating and brewing with the
- The whole process can be done through the touch of a button.
- It offers 3 cup size choices, 6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz., meeting everybody’s demands
- It is devoted to bringing you the coffee & tea you love whenever you want
8) Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System
The Keurig K145 OfficePRO brewing system is a great drink solution for small business. It allows you to brew your favorite beverage conveniently just by touching a button. And after no more than one minute, your favorite drink will be ready for you.
It is easy to run this coffee maker, so everyone can brew their preferred drink when they want. There is only one note, which is to consider your favorite K-cup.
There are more than 500 different kinds of coffees, tea, and iced beverage for you to choose, so never before brewing your preferred drink has been so easy like this. There is another item on the market working in the same way with this coffee maker, which is B145.
- This coffee maker gives you choice to choose among 3 different cup sizes (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.)
- It is easy to clean and get refilled with detachable 48 oz. water reservoir
- It is able to automatically turn off after 2 hours in use
- It is designed with heavy gauge materials to serve high volume use also
- It is not compatible with MY K-CUP
9) Keurig K150 Household / Commercial Brewing System
The B150 Brewing System claims to offer you perfect cup of coffee and other beverages like hot cocoa, tea or iced beverage in less than one minute through the touch of a button only.
It is also easy to use, so everybody in your office can brew their preferred drink themselves. Also, it has an interactive touchscreen which allows you to adjust the brew temperature, Auto On/Off as well as language.
There are 3 languages for you to choose, namely, English, Spanish or French. Plus, it introduces five cup sizes choice, introduces a removable drip tray to keep travel mugs and a drainable interior hot water tank for. This product used to be called K150.
- It offers 3 different choice of cup sizes, including 6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.
- It is easy to clean and refill thanks to a detachable 90 oz. water reservoir
- You can also hook it up to a water line
- It is able to auto turn off after 2 hours
- It is designed with heavy gauge materials which serves high volume use
10) Keurig K155 Commercial Brewing System
This is another perfect choice for small office and conference rooms. It will certainly be a a big hit to employees and guests. This amazing unit is able to give you a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa and iced beverage as well within less than one minute, and with the simplicity of touching a button.
So brewing your preferred beverage in one minute is possible to everyone. Plus, the fully programmable coffee maker introduces an interactive touchscreen which allows you to adjust brew temperature, auto on/off and install your favorite languages: you can choose English, French, or Spanish. Amazingly, the full packages introduces a bonus k-cup portion trail pack. This unit is also called B155.
- Beside the main product of 1 Keurig Brewer, the full package offers a bonus of 12-count K-cups.
- Its water reservoir is able to hold up to 90 ounces
- The touch screen interface are available with a wide range of colors
- The automatic shut-off is included
- It has a removable drip tray to deal with travel mug use.
- It requires under one minute and a button touching for both heating and brewing
- There are 4 brew size options for you to choose, including 4, 6, 8, and 10 ounces.
- It works best at 1,400 Watts, 120 VAC
11) Keurig B3000 SE Coffee Commercial Single Cup Office Brewing System
This Keurig single cup coffee maker claims to offer you great cappuccino, coffee and espresso and is an ideal choice in office. It is able to give you four different brew strengths, between a mild 10 oz and an intense 4 oz brew, allowing for various beverages.
Furthermore, it provides you with a wide range of flavors sealed in the ready-to-use K-cups. Also, the added features of auto-eject and Empty Bin make it possible to brew up to to 35 cups into the bin and more amazingly, it will alert you as the bin is full.
This unit features a direct water-line plumping, which promises to offer you a fresh cup of coffee after just 60 seconds. Plus, the drip tray is easy to take out as well as clean. Last but not least, you can connect the brewer to your water supply. This system is also called with another name of Special Edition (K65/B68)
- You have 4 different cup size choice, they are 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.
- It comes with a birect-water-line plumbing
- The K-Cup ejection is automatic
- It separates hot water spigot
More buying guides
Why Should We Choose Keurig?
As being said above, Keurig is leading item in the world of single-cup coffee maker. It first appeared on the market in the 1990s, and has constantly improved to give users the best things. And below are some of benefits that you are going to enjoy when brewing coffee with a Keurig.
The speedy brewing is the first reason why Keurig are so attractive to users. Generally, a Keurig machine can give you nice cup of coffee in less than a minute.
Every control is simply done with just a single button. Plus, your instant coffee will be left with no scorched tastes which often happen with other traditional coffeemakers.
Secondly, Keurig system allows you to make a wide range of drink, beside coffee, including hot tea, cold tea, cappuccino, latte or hot chocolate. The latest models can even allow making iced coffee.
Thirdly, speaking about functionality, Keurig machines often come with removable reservoirs which allow refilling with the kitchen faucet.
Furthermore, they introduce cup size options, which allows you to choose your cup size and the beverage’s quality is always guaranteed to be the best.
Last but not least, most Keurigs include a rinse cycle function which will automatically clean machine’s interior.
In other words, some of the advanced features that make Keurig different from regular coffee makers are easy operation, various drinks and perfect functions.
Keurig Coffee Maker Buyers Guide
We now understand that Keurig is a wise coffee maker investment, but which Keurig model is actually for you is still a question. So the part below will teach you what to consider to choose the best Keurig machine for yourself.
Reading other’s review is one of the first thing you should do before picking up a Keurig machine for yourself. This is the objective way to learn about the product.
Consider the ratings that real users gave the machine and take higher-rated models into account. Then, try to get as much information about the models as possible to know whether it is for you. It is highly recommending visit their official websites.
Coffee Maker Size
You want a machine which doesn’t occupying too much space in your kitchen, right? So please be sure about your counter space’s measure so that you will choose the machine of right size.
Generally, a Keurig machine takes you less than one minutes to brew a cup of coffee, using hot water which is stored in a reservoir, but there are some models (for example the Mini Plus) have no a reservoir, which turns the brewing time into two or three minutes. But this speed is still much quicker compared to a standard coffee maker.
Water Reservoir Design And Size
As being mention in the former part, Keurig models which have a larger water reservoir will have hot water available for you to make a cup of hot coffee. With those which have a one-cup reservoir, you have to add hot water every time.
Hot Water Dispenser
Any Keurig coffee machines can be used to heat a cup of water for you to brew beverages like tea, instant oatmeal, powdered hot chocolate… But if you plan to use this feature very often, then you should choose the machine which comes with a hot water dispenser button.
It is recommended to choose the machine which accepts a reusable filter. If you are about to buy a commercial item, remember that the only one which matches a reusable filter is the K155.
Related: Did you know there are cheaper pods called Bestpresso that are compatible with Keurig?
Fortunately, most of Keurig Coffee machine are quiet when running. A few models, like Office Pro, K10 Mini Plus are not equipped with Quiet Brew Technology, but the sound made is not overwhelming!
Most Keurig models are designed to automatically shut down a minute and a half after a brewing finishes. Only Office Pro, which is still activated for a full two hours.
If you want to get up with a cup of coffee already available, then you should select the item which is programmable to automatically brew that cup of coffee for you.
If you don’t want to pour water into the reservoir, a commercial machine is a good option, of which B150 is particularly made for commercial use, but the B155 and the K145 can function not only at the office but also at home.
How to use a Keurig Coffee Maker
1) Turn on the machine
Connect the cord of your Keurig machine to the nearest power outlet; push the power button, which is normally on the machine’s upper right panel.
2) Fill the water reservoir
- Pull out the lid of the water reservoir, often found on one of the left side or back side of the machine. Then either lift the reservoir from the left side to fill it or add desired amount of water into the back reservoir, using a cup or mug
- Do not let the water level above the “ Mix fill” line in the reservoir
- Filtered or spring water is recommended as hard water may leave more mineral formation over time
3) Put your cup under the fountain
- Place your cup the drip tray plate, under the spout to catch the brewed beverage
- If you us a mug instead of, slightly move the drip tray and put the mug on the under base
4) Place the K-cup
- Pull out the handle on the front of the brewer an insert the K-cup inside
- It’s not necessary to make any action on the seal on the K-cup, simply insert it into the machine. The brewer goes through holes in the seal and the K-cup’s bottom as you close the lid for the water to flow through when brewing
5) Start brewing
- It’s up to your models, you may have to press the “Brew” button or select a mug size to begin the brewing
- If your model requires you to choose a brew size, pick one among “Small Cup” (5.25 oz.), “Small Mug” (7.25 oz.), or “Large Mug” (9.25 oz.)
- Let everything happen, do not move your cup or pull out the top handle while brewing
- This process lasts around 1-2 minutes
6) Get your cup
- Get your cup from the drip plate as soon as no liquid poured from the machine
- If the cup is overflowed, choose the smaller size or use the larger cup for the next brewing. In contrast, if the cup is not full enough, choose a larger size, use the smaller cup or consider the user instruction to make check for blockages or other possible problems
Cleaning the Keurig after brewing
1) Take out the used K-cup
- Pull the top handle out to get the used K-cup and bring it to a trash can
- The used K-cup is very hot so be careful when handling it
2) Clean the Keurig brewer’s elements occasionally
- Clean your machine once you find mineral buildup, stains, or even a full drip plate tray
- Make the exterior parts clean with a soft damp cloth and soap
- Slide the drip tray out to empty and then rinse it, using water and soap
- If desired, you can place the K-cup pack holder (which is originally designed under the top handle) in the top rack of the dishwater as the cycle is in low temperature. Clean parts separately and never submerge the whole brewer into water or any other liquid
3) Descale every 3 to 6 months
- Descale your machine 2 to four time a year to get rid of calcium or lime scales which are bring formed in the machine from the natural mineral quantity. Prepare 20-48 ounces of undiluted white vinegar and a ceramic mug
- Pour the white vinegar into the water reservoir and put the ceramic mug on the drip tray. Then start the cleaning brewing by pressing “Brew”
- Do not use a K-cup here and the resulting hot vinegar should be discarded in the mug into a sink. If you want, you can repeat the process with another vinegar cycle, or simply with fresh water. No matter what you use, one more cycle with just water is necessary. And remember to let the water reservoir dry thoroughly before the next using time
4) Store your Keurig
After cleaning, place your machine upright and keep it in a dry environment which is neither too hot nor exposed to freezing.
Q: Where to find serial number on Keurig?
A: K-cup home brewing system has serial number located behind the drip tray or on the bottom of the brewer while Vue brewer shows it behind the water reservoir.
Q: How to turn on the Keurig coffee maker?
A: In general, there is button for both “on’ and “off” function and when the unit is “on” the button will light up. Simply press that button as direction shown on it, as the light is on, the machine is on.
Also, there are some other buttons that allow starting the brewing. Just press the one you like basing on how strong you want the brew to be.
Q: What are K cups?
A: The K-Cup is a term introduced by Keurig Green Mountain to describe their single-serve brewing capsule. It can be identified via the foil-lined and ringed design and a plastic cup. Some new designs now no longer come with plastic cup but still have the plastic ring with foil lid. Green Mountain names their products K-Cup® Packs, but most users call them K-Cups. So if you hear either of them, it refers to the same thing.
Q: How to make a cappuccino with a Keurig?
A: Here are steps to make a cappuccino with a Keurig.
How to prepare a cappuccino with Keurig coffee machines:
Cappuccino-flavored packet, Water and Coffee mug
- Connect the unit with the power outlet and turn it on. Open the lid to add water into the water reservoir until it alerts “Fill Water Reservoir” on the display. Put the lid back
- Pull out the handle to have “K-Cup” holder open. Put a cappuccino “K-cup” into the holder, be careful or you will hurt yourself with the two sharp needles inside
- Close the “K-Cup” by lowering the handle. Insert a coffee cup under the brew spout to catch the later-made cappuccino
- Choose your desired “Brew Size”, and then press “Brew” button to begin the coffee process
- Wait until the “Keurig Brewed Enjoy” lights up on the display panel
- Lift the handle up and carefully get the used cappuccino packet
- Get the coffee mug of recently-made cappuccino from the drip plate and enjoy
Q: Can I stop the machine between the brewing process?
A: Definitely. You can pause the machine while making a brewing by pressing and holding the power button for a second. Some users choose to pull out the brew handle to stop the machine, but we not recommend as this can cause burns.
Q: Can I make hot cocoa with Keurig?
A: Yes. Rather an coffee, Keurig brewers allow you to make a wide range of hot beverages like hot tea and hot cocoa. For better performance, you can invest in a collection of hot cocoa K-cups, such as milk chocolate hot cocoa, or dark chocolate, etc.
Q: Does Keurig come with some different brewers?
A: of course. Keurig comes with a wide range of brewer styles to meet your real demands, whether to use at office or at home, whether to serve a single person (mini sized items) or a group of people (larger sized items).
Q: Can I use Keurig to make iced-drinks?
A: Yes, you can. Keurig is not designed to make hot drinks only, it can serve you with iced drinks also. To make your favorite iced drinks, you can buy some K-cups which are supposed to make iced drinks such as sweet tea, lemonade or French vanilla iced coffee.
Q: What kinds of tea does Keurig offer?
A: Keurig introduces various tea brands, which are Cafe Escapes, Tazo, Celestial Seasonings, Lipton, Twinings of London, Tetley, Bigelow, and Timothy’s.
Q: What accessory comes with Keurig as a present?
A: Keurig claims to offer some products as presents as you buy the machine. Beside coffee sampler packs and gift certificates, you also have chance to get parts like coffee mugs, additional filters, drink tumblers, carafes, K-Cup storage units, sugar shakers, etc.
Q: How many cup sizes are there in Keurig K45?
A: The Keurig K45 introduces three different cup sizes, including 6, 8 or 10 ounce. In addition, it has a 48-ounce-water reservoir and a charcoal filter. Also, a large removable drip tray is available for larger travel mugs.
Q: What is the capacity of the water reservoir on the Keurig K75?
A: The water reservoir on the Keurig K75 can hold up to 72 ounces of water. It allows you to choose any of 5 cup sizes, including 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 ounce. If you want a single cup unit, its measures are 13 inches x 10.3 inches x 13.8 inches (H x W x D).
Q: How is the Keurig K10 measured?
A: The dimensions of The Keurig K10 MINI Plus Brewing System are 10.8 inches x 6.9 inches x 10.7 inches (H x W x D). It is small in comparison with some of the other brewers Keurig. It can include an amount of water to brew a cup of 6, 8, or 10 ounces.
Q: How to sign up for deals with Keurig?
A: To do this, first access the Keurig website where you will be asked to enter in some of your personal information for identifications, including your first name, last name, email address, then click the “Sign Up” button to complete your register. Once your register is accepted, you will start get deals and coupons from Keurig.
Q: Where to buy a Keurig brewer?
A: You can access Keurig’s official website to order the product, if not, you can buy it in some major retailers, including K-Mart, Target, Wal-Mart, Sears and Macy’s.
Q: How many cup sizes are there on the Keurig Elite Brewing system?
A: The Keurig Elite brewing system introduces three different cup sizes. You can select cups of ten ounce , eight ounce or six ounce of beverages. Especially, this machine comes with a larger reservoir system of 48 ounce, so you do not have to add water every brewing time.
Q: How often should I clean my Keurig?
A: Maintaining the machine properly by cleaning it regularly is the key to have it worked effectively and durably. And the proper frequency of clean your Keurig is every 3 to 6 months. To support this process, Keurig introduces a descaling product for removing scale as well as calcium deposits. You can use some other liquid to clean the machine but product introduced by Keurig will help to claim good tasting and perfect coffee.