If you are in the market for an espresso machine, you probably noticed that there are hundreds of different brands. Well, while that may be true, there is really only one brand that is in a tier of its own: DeLonghi.
They are one of the most infamous espresso maker brands out there who consistently are winning awards and stealing the heart of espresso lovers around the world. With a dedication to delicious flavors, high quality machines, and durability, DeLonghi has put the espresso lovers first.
From the moment the user receives their DeLonghi machine, there is a sense of pride and knowingness their machine is a true beast. Known as the number one used machine in the entire country of Italy, which is nearly the capital for espresso and coffee, it’s time for you to join the movement.
What can you expect with a DeLonghi Espresso Machine?
Often times when a user is debating on buying an espresso machine they ask the magical question, “What can I expect with this machine?” Well, with DeLonghi, there so many amazing things to look forward to.
First and foremost, depending upon your price point of a DeLonghi Espresso Maker, the features will vary. Evidently, if you are purchasing a machine closer to the $1000 or more, the machines will come with some impressive features like: built-in grinders, dual boilers, automatic frother, compact designs, intense filtration systems and even their patented cappuccino system.
At the lower end or more cost-effective DeLonghi Espresso Makers, the machines still produce high-quality and some of the best tasting shots of espresso; however, they lack the versatility and features.
Moreover, many of the machines at the $500 or less range are semi-automatic and require the use to still do some of the work. No matter what your budget might be, you will be happy with the DeLonghi maker that you buy.
1. DeLonghi BAR 32 Retro 15 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
At one end of the tier of DeLonghi is the DeLonghi BAR 32 Retro 15 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker. This machine is quite unique and is a fan-favorite. With its easy-to-use personality and fast capabilities, this machine is capable of performing magic. It all begins with its impressive list of features.
- This machine is considerably compact and beautiful. No matter where the owner plans to use it, it will prominently make a statement in every kitchen.
- One of the most notable features of this machine is its ability to self-prime. Many other competitors machine that are similar to this machine don’t offer this feature.
- This machine boasts some of the greatest machinery for high quality steam. With a dual function filter holder and dual thermostats, steaming is taken quite seriously by DeLonghi.
- What is even nicer about this machine is that, while cost-effective, it is made from some of the highest quality materials out there. In fact, the boiler is made from stainless steel.
- Espresso preparation is simple and fast; use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder
- Easily prepare latte and cappuccino with the swivel jet frother, for perfect drinks every time
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation
- Two separate thermostats allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately result in the perfect temperature every time. Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure
- Please review the video under the image section and trouble shooting steps under the product details for the set up and user guidance.
2. DeLonghi ECP3420 15” Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
What sounds better than a DeLonghi Espresso Machine at an extremely affordable rate with a notable list of high-class features? Nothing! This machine can almost do it all. There is a reason why this machine has nearly sold out – let’s find out why.
- This machine comes built with a 15-bar. In fact, many of DeLonghi machines will only come with the highest quality pressure pumps. You will notice this as you look at other DeLonghi Machines on this list.
- Another amazing feature of this machine is that it allows the user to customize the size of the drink they are having. Often times, espresso machines don’t give the owner the option to make larger beverages. Here, the user can make all different sizes of espressos. This is perfect for traveling and entertainment purposes.
- The DeLonghi ECP3420 comes with a self-priming feature, which further shows the dedication of DeLonghi to you. This feature puts the machine in charge of the process and will make sure that the water temperature is perfect and accurate before every shot. What does that mean for you? The perfect extract shot every single time.
- One feature that many espresso lovers have pointed out is how beautiful and sleek the design looks. DeLonghi is infamous for this unique and sleek design across all of their machines. Perhaps that is partly why they are winning awards every year!
- 15 bar professional pressure assures quality results every time. Input power 1100 watts. The 3-in-1 filter holder allows you to select from one espresso shot or two at a time.
- Second tier drip tray to accommodate larger cups. Convenient Filter Storage: The machine has convenient storage for your filters
- Removable 37 ounce water tank.Maximun cup height -3.5 - 5 inches.Always use 2% milk at refrigerator temperature
- Self priming operation for minimum start up preparation. Stainless Steel boiler system. Compatible with Water Filters (not included)
- Kindly review the user manual under product details for set up and usage related guidance and instructional video.The machine is equipped with double wall filters for high quality crema every time
3. DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar Pump Espresso Maker
Do you want to know a top-secret? The DeLonghi EC702 is actually one of the hottest and trendiest products in the market today. Across all of the other machines and brands, this machine is trending and nearly sold-out across the world. Why? It is that amazing! I guess it is not a top secret, but let’s take a look at the list of features anyway.
- Similar to many of the other machines on this list, this DeLonghi machine is built with the ever-so powerful 15-bar pressure pump. This is to solidify their stand as one on of the greatest espresso maker machines in the industry.
- This machine comes built with an automatic self-priming feature. For the user, this means that the machine can regulate the temperature internally and insure that each shot will be the perfect temperature every single time.
- Another unique feature of this DeLonghi machine is that it can carry both pods/capsules and ground coffee given its patented filter holder. This provides you with the opportunity to use different tasting pods/capsules, which is perfect for the office, entertaining and quick espresso shots to go.
- The DeLonghi EC702 comes built with the infamous DeLonghi Frother that can guarantee some of the best tasting and creamiest froth in the industry. Whether you drink Cappuccinos, Lattes or Macchiatos, it does not matter! DeLonghi has provided this tool for you.
- This machine comes built with an impressive 44 ounce water tank and a 1.3 liter removable water tank. Is that not amazing or what!
- Pump driven and 15 bars. Automatically self primes;Water level indicator: Yes
- Input power is 1100 watt. Note if pump is excessively noisy it may be caused due to empty water tank can be corrected by refilling tank
- Use pods or ground coffee with the convenient patented filter holder. Craft cappuccinos or lattes with the patented easy to use frothier
- 44 oz. and 1.3 litter removable water tank.Never install the appliance in environments where the temperature may reach 0°C (32°F) or lower (the appliance may be damaged if the water freeze
- Utilize De'Longhi's call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1 800 322 3848
4. DeLonghi ECAM22110SB Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte, and Espresso Machine
If you are new to the espresso industry, you not know that many of the super automatic espresso machines can be quite large. In that, they make a ton of noise and just are kind-of distasteful. Well, DeLonghi decided to challenge this notion with the ECAM22110SB Compact Automatic Espresso Machine. This is one of the beautiful machines they have ever made and is less than $500. Can it can any better? Let’s check out the features and find out!
- As mentioned before, this is one of the most compact machines in the entire industry. In fact, you probably will not find a machine this powerful at this size. It has all of the impressive features of a regular espresso machine but in a compact and stunning stainless steel build. Do you know what that means? This machine is built to last for decades.
- For espresso users, it is important to take into consideration the type of water filtration system the machine comes with. Simply put, this machine has some of the strongest filtration efforts in the entire industry. The company has said that one can actually use tap one and the system will remove all of the germs from the water, providing the user with the best cup of espresso.
- At this tier, the DeLonghi provided their infamous patented cappuccino system frother just for you. If you have never heard of this before, brace yourself. This is known as one of the best frothing systems known to espresso makers. It will perfectly mix together steam and hot milk to product the creamiest froth, cappuccinos, lattes – or whatever your heart desires.
- Another major benefit behind this machine is its cost. In comparison to the market, it is extremely rare to find such a name brand produce a product that is nearly worth thousands at this price. It is worth noting and a major plus.
- This compact machine has a professional burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness. You can also use pre-ground in the second chamber. Your choice of regular, specialty or decaf.
- The adjustable manual cappuccino system mixes steam and milk to create the thickest, longest-lasting foam for your cappuccino. And it’s easy to adjust the levels to prepare a creamy latte, macchiato or flat white. Height adjustable Coffee spout
- Simply adjust the menu settings for temperature, coffee strength and cup size according to your preferences. The machine takes care of the rest.
- Maintenance: de’longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly.
- Warranties may not apply to purchases from an unauthorized retailer.
5. DeLonghi ESAM6620 Gran Dama Super Automatic Beverage Center with Automatic Cappuccino
The last machine on this list from DeLonghi is one of their most impressive machines – in fact, this is probably their greatest invention to this date. While it is considered one of the most expensive, it’s list of features prove its worth. Let’s take a look at this award-worthy espresso maker.
- Many other machines require levers and buttons that user must toy with in order to brew a fresh shot of espresso. This machine can easily prepare any type of espresso at the pure touch from your finger.
- This machine comes built with an easy-to-use control panel that is digital with programmable menus so you can customize it however you please.
- One feature that has yet to be seen on this list is the most unique feature of them all: “Direct to Brew”. This system was developed so that the user would never have to grind the beans or clean up the mess from grinding. The machine will grind the beans, transfer the grinds internally and brew the strongest and most-flavorful shot of espresso you have ever had.
- Due to the double boiler system, the user will never have to wait to brew alternative cups of espresso. This is a handy entertainment feature.
- Easily prepares latte, cappuccino, and Italian macchiato with the patented "Single Touch" hot milk system. Simply slide the milk tank onto front of the machine. Clean button makes it easy to maintain
- Easy-to-use digital control panel with programmable menu settings: adjust start time, auto off, clock, temperature, coffee strength (5 settings) and cup size (4 settings)
- Grinds beans instantly for the freshest espresso with the patented "Direct-to-Brew" system. Brewing system is compact and removable for easy cleaning
- Accommodates latte cups with the unique sliding drip tray
- No waiting between preparing espresso and cappuccino with the double boiler system
Last update on 2020-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API