Bulletproof coffee is a true delight for many coffee lovers out there.
Since you’re here, though, you’re probably looking for the best blender for bulletproof coffee. To get everything right, a regular blender just won’t cut it!
Without using the ideal equipment, instead of creamy, nutritious, and calorie-rich bulletproof coffee, you’ll end up with weird tasting swill.
Top 6 Blenders for Bulletproof Coffee
1. Blendtec Classic Blender
The Blendtec brand is famous for their “will it blend” series. This blender can handle anything you throw at it, and will make super-smooth and creamy bulletproof coffee.
One of the recommended blenders for delicious Bulletproof coffee is the Blendtech blender. The Blendtech is the most powerful blender in our overview of recommendations, so despite the fact this blender costs a little more than the others we will mention today, this is certainly a big reason why you should choose Blendtech over all else.
The Blendtech blender is not just the most powerful blender in this overview. It also comes with a bunch of convenient features, which provides you with a lot of blending options; this includes the preprogrammed operations such as ice crush, smoothies, ice cream, and even hot soup.
Another major benefit of the Blendtech Blender is its unique container. The container of this blender is a flat design on all four sides; this makes it considerably easier to clean the container after using it.
Remember, the main thing you’re looking for is the ability to handle hot liquids, which the Blendtech does with ease.
Measurement: 8.00 W x 7.00 D x 15.50 H inches
Learn how to brew the best coffee of your life
Sign up now to get started with our easy to follow and easy to implement guides. You'll never want to drink instant coffee again!
- Very powerful
- Good for coffee, juices, soup, smoothies, and anything you can imagine
- 8 year warranty from an American company
- Lid can get loose
- No included tamper
- Easy blending cycles: 1-touch buttons, 6 pre-programmed cycles, pulse, and 10 speed manual control with the ability to achieve a variety of textures. Complete control to adjust your blending at any time while blending
- Patented blade/80% thicker: stainless-steel forged blade, with wings, for amazingly smooth blends (10x stronger than other blender blades). note: Blade is not sharp, blade is dull. No more cuts and pokes. Self-cleaning: add a little soap and water, your jar can clean itself in less than 1 minute
- Large batches: BPA-free four-sided jar is a 75 ounce volume jar with 32 ounce blending capacity (wet or dry) ideal for blending beverages for 3-4 people
- Warming Soup: Blendtec blenders heat soups and drinks through blade friction heat. Enjoy a warm meal or beverage in 6 minutes or less. Electrical ratings: Volts 120, Watt 1560, Hz 50-60, amp 13, cord: feet 35inches/3 feet
- 8 year warranty/American Company: Family-owned and driven to build the best quality products - without compromise. Engineered and assembled in the USA.
2. Vitamix Blender
The Vitamix is a blender that does everything. Hot food? Sure. Ice cream? Why not. It can generate enough friction to keep your coffee hot as you blend it. For a multi-purpose solution that is also one of the best blenders for bulletproof coffee, the Vitamix is amazing.
Aside from Blendtech, Vitamix is another famous blender commonly associated with Bulletproof coffee. The Vitamix blender has some features that are remarkably similar to those of the Blendtech.
The Vitamix is one of the best-known blender brands and has been around for quite some time. In fact, the first Vitamix was sold under the name “Vita-Mix” as early as 1937. The most popular blender from this brand would be released in 2007; this is when the company invented the Vitamix 5000 series. Any blender from this series is recommended for Bulletproof coffee.
There are loads of benefits associated with the Vitamix blender, however, we must mention that it is not as powerful as the Blendtech. That being said, it is the second most powerful blender for Bulletproof coffee.
One of the additional benefits of the Vitamix blender is that it comes with manual control settings as well as automatic settings. For consumers who prefer to have a little more control over their blends, this is a much welcome feature.
Another major benefit of the Vitamix is its lengthy warranty. The brand has full trust in the construction of its blenders, so they are confident to provide their customers with a longer warranty compared to other blenders. If durability and longevity is most important to you, then the Vitamix blender could become your preferred option for Bulletproof coffee.
Finally, the Vitamix also comes with a precision variable timer option; this option is used when you want to create your preferred texture for Bulletproof coffee or any other beverage you have in mind.
Measurement: 8.00 W x 11.00 D x 18.00 H inches, 4.5 foot cord
- Can handle hot and cold stuff with ease
- Has an included tamper to scrape down sides as you blend
- Cleans itself if you just add some detergent and water to the blender and start
- Very loud
- Can leak if you’re not careful
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
- The 48-ounce container is ideal for blending medium batches for small family meals. Cutting blades measuring 3-inch diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time. Electrical Ratings-120 V
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results. Cord length: 4.5 feet
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What's in the Box: motor base, 48 oz. container, mini-tamper, cookbook
3. Magimix Le Blender
Sporting a glass jar, the Magimix is very well suited to handle hot beverages. This is the blender for you if you’re looking for something different and you want to get the best of the best on a high budget.
A Magimix Le Blender sounds a little European, and that is exactly what it is. If you want to try one of the blenders that is popular among European consumers, this one should be on the top of your list.
Not only is it an alternative for well-known brands such as Vitamix and Blendtech, it also comes with some features you may not encounter on Vitamix and Blendtech.
Like the previously mentioned blender, the Magimix comes with manual control settings, allowing you more control over your blend and its texture. It is also a strong blender, providing 1200 Watt in power and 1.6 horse power.
One of the additional benefits of the Magimix is its glass jar. Most blenders nowadays have a jar made from fortified plastic. While this is not necessarily a problem, it can cause the plastic to discolor over time, especially when you use a plethora of colorful ingredients.
Of course, glass does come with a disadvantage, since it can be a lot heavier than the plastic options out there. Still, if this does not bother you, then the Magimix will be a good and durable option.
Measurement: 8.2 W x 10.2 D x 15.7 H inches
- Glass jar does not absorb any odors or colors
- Very powerful
- SUPER expensive
- Multifunction Food processor, manufactured in France, 0% BPA free.
- Very simple to use with three buttons (stop, auto, pulse) for all functions. 950W.
- 3 in 1 machine equipped with 3 bowls to carry several tasks in quick succession, and save time, Extra wide feed tube to save time in pre-chopping.
- Slicing and grating discs- 2 mm , 4 mm: fine or thick slicing and fries cutting disc. Stainless steel Sabatier disc.
- Dimensions: Height- 39 cm, Depth- 26 cm Width- 21 cm. Comes with dough kneading accessory, egg beater, spatula and a storage box. 12 Month warranty.
4. Ninja Professional Blender
This is the same Ninja that makes the Ninja Coffee Bar. Their products are solid and affordable. Sporting a powerful motor and a lower price, the Ninja Professional is a good choice for those of us on a tighter budget.
Buying a good blender can be challenging if you are on a budget. Fortunately, there are some good mid-range blenders you can take advantage of. These mid-range blenders can provide you with a bunch of useful features, while keeping the cost of the blender down.
One of the mid-range blenders you should certainly take a look at is the Ninja Professional Blender. The Ninja Professional Blender can be a lot more affordable than the Vitamix, Blendtech, and Magimix, but still comes with a powerful motor and a bunch of additional features.
The Ninja Professional Blender comes with touchpad button control settings, so if you are not that experienced at making your Bulletproof coffee, these programmable buttons can make things a lot easier.
It also comes with a relatively large container, so if you are making up a large batch, you do not have to clean out the container continuously to get your desired amount.
Since the Ninja Professional Blender is cheaper than some of the other blenders mentioned today, the blender can have some disadvantages. One of the disadvantages is the small feeder cap. If you want to add some extras to your blend, the small feeder cap can make things a little more difficult.
Fortunately, you won’t be adding too many extras to bulletproof coffee.
The final problem with the Ninja Professional Blender is its shorter warranty. Blenders such as Vitamix and the Blendtech provide its customers with a lengthy warranty period; this is not the case for the Ninja Professional Blender. That being said, because this blender is much more affordable, a lot of consumers do not mind the shorter warranty.
Measurement: 8 W x 6 D x 17 H inches
- Lots of programmable settings
- Generously sized jar
- Comparatively affordable
- Feeder cap is small
- Shorter warranty compared to other modles
- Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single serve functions
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja Cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks to take on the go
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free parts Single Serve Blade Assembly
- Includes one 1100 watt base, 72 ounce total crushing pitcher, and two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja Cups with to go lids note: Refer user manual before use
5. Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Functional Blender
Another affordable option, if you’re willing to sacrifice a little bit of power. 700 watts means this is still one of the better blenders for bulletproof coffee, but it won’t blend as fast as the others. For tight budgets and general home use, the Hamilton Beach shines.
Another affordable option for your Bulletproof coffee is the Hamilton Beach Elite. While this blender is a lot less powerful than the Blendtech, it is extremely affordable and still comes with a bunch of features that may prove useful to you.
One of the benefits of the Hamilton Beach Elite is its 12 program settings. Program settings are extremely convenient for those who want to make a batch of Bulletproof coffee quickly. So, in addition to its affordable price, the program settings certainly make this blender an attractive choice.
Despite its more affordable price, the Hamilton Beach Elite does come with a glass jar. Once again, this reduces the chance of ingredient discoloration and can increase the lifespan of your blender. While it may be a little heavier than the plastic options, it certainly adds to a blender’s durability.
Of course, there are some downsides to the Hamilton Beach Elite. One of its disadvantages is its power. While it can still provide a good blend, it only has 700 Watt at its disposal. Therefore, if some serious power is required for your favorite blend, it may be best to look at some of the other options available.
Measurement: 8.5 W x 8.5 D x 14.5 H inches
- Glass jar
- Programmable settings
- Lower power than other blenders
- Blender and chopper in 1 appliance
- 40oz BPA free glass pitcher and 3 Cup food chopper
- Revolutionary Wave Action system continuously pulls mixture down into the blades for smooth results every time
- Unique, no mess spout with hinged cap makes pouring easy
- 4 blending buttons with 12 blending functions to make milkshakes and crush ice to food preparation such as puree, device, chop and grate
6. All-Clad KZ750D Stainless Steel Immersion Blender
The last item on our list is a hand blender, since not everyone will want to drop the cash for a giant super blender. If you’ve already got a simple blender you’re happy with but need a blender for BPC, this is a good choice.
The All-Clad KZ750D is a superb hand blender you can use for regular blending needs and for making bulletproof coffee, too. Sporting a 600 watt motor, it can handle BPC with ease, as well as puree just about anything else you throw at it: pancake batter, baby food, and anything else you need.
Because it’s made of stainless steel, you can use it for hot liquids without a second thought. That’s why it’s made our list of the best blenders for bulletproof coffee.
It’s also available in two versions: corded and cord free, which means added convenience if you go for cord-free. Just bear in mind that the battery will run out quickly in the cord-free version.
Measurement: 9 1/4 inch shaft
- Stainless steel
- Powerful motor
- Inside parts are plastic and durability is questionable
- High-performance immersion blender makes quick work of food-prep tasks
- Blend smoothies, puree soup, make baby food, mix cake batter, whip up fresh mayo, chop nuts, and more
- Powerful motor and variable speed control dial with a power and turbo settings, plus pulse for added control
- Large blending head to reduce splatter while in use, extra-long, 9-1/4-inch, stainless-steel shaft can reach deep into pots, pitchers, or bowls
- Set of accessories including a mini chopper and a whisk can be purchased seperately
What Is Bulletproof Coffee?
Bulletproof coffee is a special preparation of coffee. It consists of unsalted butter and medium-chain triglyceride coconut oil, delivering a beverage suitable for those who are on a low carbohydrate diet.
The special blend provides consumers with benefits such as reduced hunger and increased fat burning. It is popular among athletes, but also among consumers who are looking to lose weight.
BPC Blender Buying Guide
To make the best Bulletproof coffee from the convenience of your own home, it is certainly recommended to familiarize yourself with blenders and blending techniques. While there is a lot to learn, here are some of the essentials you must know.
Before you choose your blender, always check out the two main categories available and determine which is most suitable for you. In general, you can choose between the hand blender and the countertop blender.
The immersion blender(hand blendeR) is a manual blender that enables you to blend in the container itself. However, most people will choose the motorized countertop blender, as this is more convenient despite the maintenance it requires.
Choosing the right blender also means ensuring your blender can deal with hot liquids. While all blenders should have this ability, not all of them do.
In fact, a famous blender known as the NutriBullet is known to have problems with hot liquids. So, always check for blenders like the ones we mentioned above.
Another reason why you should consider your blender carefully is the warranty. Today, we have mentioned blenders with both a long and a short warranty period. Naturally, if you intend to have your Bulletproof coffee daily, one of the blenders with the longer warranty will be the best option.
When you blend Bulletproof coffee, always remember that the two main requirements for a good cup is a combination of power and speed. Through power and speed, the oils, butter and coffee will blend beautifully. However, if power and speed are not present, it could influence the consistency and the texture of your blend.
Can I Drink Bulletproof Coffee Every Day?
Bulletproof coffee is suitable for daily consumption. It is recommended to consume Bulletproof coffee at breakfast, as it can be used as a nutritious meal replacement.
In fact, the entire blend is designed to be drunk on an empty stomach. Even if you have not had breakfast, the blend of caffeine and fats inside the blend will provide you with energy and stamina.
BPC is designed for those of us following the Keto diet. It may not be as effective if you’re not following the rest of the diet.
Before making any major changes to your diet, it’s best to consult a doctor.
What Are The Benefits Of Bulletproof Coffee?
There are several benefits associated with Bulletproof coffee. Its unique blend is designed to increase your focus, decrease any hunger and cravings, and burn fat. Because of these specific benefits, Bulletproof coffee is quite popular among those who want to lose weight.
Why Is Butter In Coffee Beneficial?
Butter in coffee is not a new thing, since researchers have found putting butter in coffee provides you with countless benefits. Despite the relatively poor reputation butter has received on its own, when combined with certain compounds, butter can prove good for your health.
When you put butter in coffee, the healthy fats inside that butter will influence the release of caffeine. If you drink a regular cup of coffee, the caffeine gets released rather quickly, leaving you with a caffeine dip and fatigue fast. However, healthy fats will slow down the release of caffeine, leaving you more alert for longer.
There is some evidence that butter inside coffee could also help with your overall digestion. When healthy fats are combined with techniques such as intermittent fasting, the liver and gut bacteria start to create more FIAF (Fasting-Induced Adipose Factors).
FIAF can block the storage of enzymes; this means your body will burn fat instead of holding on to it. So, a decrease in body weight and more effective digestion is certainly one of the benefits associated with butter in the coffee.
Why Choose Bulletproof Coffee In Your Diet?
There are lots of reasons why you should incorporate Bulletproof coffee and get a good blender to match. A lot of people on the so-called Keto diet reap the benefits of this sort of coffee.
It is also a popular choice for anyone interested in weight loss overall. There are also a lot of athletes who use Bulletproof coffee to increase their stamina.
Of course, Bulletproof coffee should always be combined with a healthy and balanced diet. It is never the intention to solely base your diet on Bulletproof coffee, even though it does contain a nice amount of nutrients.
If you require some additional advice on your diet or weight loss as a whole, always speak to your GP. You could also speak to a nutritionist or another licensed medical professional to incorporate Bulletproof coffee in your diet and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Last update on 2020-07-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API